Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 3

Black eyes started

Don't mind the beautiful unwashed hair haha

First outing...to a funny/sad movie where I could show no emotion!!

Day 3 woke up feeling good and really wanting to get out of the house so my mom and I decided to go see The Help....of course when we got there the next 2 features were sold out, so thinking I would be ok we got tickets to the next available show and were just going to kill sometime before then....we went shopping for a little bit and I got very dizzy and light headed so I sat down for a while until I felt ok to walk again. After that we got a little something to eat and headed to the movies...once we got there we realized I was going to miss when I was supposed to take my pain pills, but I still didn't have any pain...The movie was great...but since it felt like I just got Botox I could not laugh or cry the entire time without it hurting, so it was a very hard movie to get through. As soon as I got home I took my pain pills and was out for the entire night. Still in no pain the only problem I have had at all were just with breathing and nothing too unbearable.

2 comments:

  1. Waaaah you did it!!! How do you feel??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is not bad at all. I did a little too much today, so I got light headed a lot but still not much pain just discomfort. I expected it to be awful and it has been pretty easy. Still can't believe it is done probably won't hit me until I get the cast off thursday.

    ReplyDelete